Partially restored shop of 151 m2 in Sant Martí, Camp de l'Arpa del Clot
- Area 151 m2
Camp del Arpa Clot
Why choose this neighborhood to live in?
Because it is very close to the center and very well connected but still retains that air of a town where on weekends the Rogent pedestrian street is full of life and colors and the neighbors go for a walk and sunbathe on the terraces that brighten and give life to this street. It is very familiar, very quiet and at the same time with a lot of social life, it has all the services.
Good public transport connections
- Metro: METRO (L5)Camp de l´arpa / (L2) Encants / (L1 y L2) Clot
- Urban buses
Points of interest
- CAP Maragall
- The new Camp de l'Arpa-Caterina Albert library (former Alchemika factory)
- The old Estrella Damm factory
- Many primary and secondary schools
- Several cultural centers for young people and the elderly